Sunday, August 22, 2010

Name Change

Seems as if we now have some younger followers so our blog title had been tamed a bit for less than mature audiences. We are on the countdown now just a week before we leave. Euros are bought, papers are in order and now we still have to fiqure out our backpacks. I have repacked mine three times.Don leaves his until the last moment!!
I am trying to fiqure out the weather in Eastern Europe and Turkey for the next two months. Right now it is 24 in Vienna so that calls for cool clothing but what do I need to wear to visit a mountain top monastery in Slovakia later in the month??
I guess it is all about layers!!

3 comments:

  1. I feel bad now, but at least I can use it in my class, so thanks!

    Cool clothing for sure, and take a light rain jacket - the kind you can fold up into nothing.

    As for the monastry, all the monks wear is a robe, and I think they have a bit of Scottish in them, so nothing underneath. So take a deep breath and grin and bear it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must pass this message along to Don as he is all about being like the Scots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...looking forward to hearing about your adventures!! Good luck and take care.

    ReplyDelete